MESSAGE TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: If you live outside of the USA, you must place orders through Amazon.com using this product link: Order SP15C Microphone on Amazon >
The SonicPresence® SP15C (USB-C) is a new binaural microphone that records amazing Spatial Audio on Mobile and Desktop devices. The SP15C’s unique design places left and right microphones in front of each ear—instead of inside the ear—allowing you to capture sound exactly as you hear it. The resulting audio file is a 360° carbon-copy of your original sonic experience. The SP15C is ideal for recording live music concerts, podcasts, vlogs, ASMR, Foley effects, field recordings, video conferencing, and more.Disclaimer:
- These are not headphones. They are designed to record sound and do not playback sound.
- Wearable, weatherproof design
- Works with over 25 audio and video recording applications on mobile and desktop. Visit sonicpresence.com/apps for a list of recommended apps.
- Records up to 24 bit / 96kHz
- Class-compliant USB Type-C port
In the Box:
- SP15C Spatial Microphone (USB-C)
- USB-C to USB-C connector
- Microfiber Pouch
- Quick-Start Guide
Compatible USB-C Devices:
- Android Phones & Tablets
- iPad Pro (2018 or later)
- iPad Air (2020 or later)
- Windows PCs
*The SP15C is compatible with iPhone and legacy iPads with lightning ports by using the following third-party data cable (sold separately):
FiiO LT-LT1 USB Type-C to Lightning Data Cable - $18.99
See Tech Specs for the SP15C Microphone.